Every dreamed of ditching your crappy Midtown desk job, and slinging sausages on a New York City street corner? (I have very strange dreams…) Well now is your big chance… there is a prime Midtown Cart opening at the award winning Hallo Berlin Sausage Cart.
Getting hired to work at the Hallo Berlin Cart would be like getting a golden ticket into Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. All those hidden compartments filled with various German treasures. How does it all work? I need to know!!!
I’m not sure what kind of qualifications you need, the pay, or what kind of benefit package is included with the job- but if we’re talking free Weisswurst, I might need to consider a career change. Interested? Call Rolf at 212-947-9008.
After the jump… midtown links about things you definitely want to know about. PLUS a sneak peak into where I’ll be stuffing my face next week.
- Best Soup in NYC includes a few Midtown spots [AMNY]
- Dos Caminos now open in Midtown East (Kyotofu open in Midtown East) [NY Post]
- When I think of Port Authority, I think fine dining(??) Metro Marche opens on 8th Ave. [TONY]
- Looking for a post work, pre-theater dinner? Andre Mika says Thalia [Fork in the Road]
- And finally… Time Out NY PuPu’s the food at Hawaiian Tropic Zone [TONY]
Next week, my tips for eating at those buffet by the pound places. Plus, I’ll shine a light on one of the most amazing buffet by the pound scams I’ve ever seen. How do I know it’s a scam? Because it fooled me!!! Have a nice weekend…